1. Payment –
a. All order will be paid before shipping.
b. All PAYPAL orders must be paid for at time of purchase. Orders will be cancelled if paypal payment is not received within 48 hours. PAYPAL payment address is email@example.com
c. All MAIL-IN orders payments must be received within 7 working days. Payments go to: Cook’s Carnivorous Plants, 91650 Prairie rd, Junction City, OR 97448
2. Guarantee – Live arrival guarantee on all plants shipped Priority mail EXPRESS. Plants purchased Oct-March are recommended to have heat packs, tropicals must have a heatpack these months for the guarantee. Must notify us within 24 hour with pictures of any problems Growing after arrival is purchasers responsibility.
3. Shipping Damage – All damage or Dead arrivals must be reported within 24 hours. Photos must be sent within 24 hours to determine the failure of shipment.
4. Cancelled orders – Cancelled orders before shipping are subject to a 15% restocking fee to cover paperwork and time costs.
5. Refunds – No refunds once order had been shipped out replacements only at our discretion. Books and movies are non returnable unless defective.
6. Replacements – All replacements are shipped at our discretion and for only the plant that was damaged. If an item was missing you must report this within 24 hours of receiving your shipment We will credit your payment method or ship out the missing item.
7. Please see http://www.flytraps.com/Scripts/default.aspand click on grow instructions for information regarding growing of your plants.
Cook’s Carnivorous Plants
Information we collect and how it’s used
- Aggregate Information
We collect aggregate information on visits made to our pages. This information helps us improve the content of our site.
- Other Information We Collect
When you purchase a product on candypress.com, we ask you for the following information: name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and credit card. This information is used to process your order and if necessary, to contact you for help when we are processing an order. All information we collect is stored in a secure database.
CandyPress also collects e-mail addresses voluntarily to inform our customers that we received the order.
About Children (Under 18)
For their protection, we ask that children do not submit information to us without the consent of a parent or guardian.
- Secure Shopping
We use Global as our SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital certificate provider, providing our customers the strongest certificate services available. Your credit card information is encrypted while traveling the Internet.
- Disclosure of Information Policy
We never make your e-mail address available to any other company or organization.
If you have supplied us with your postal address, we do not share your name and address with any companies.
- Need to make a change?
If you would like to change any of your transactional information in our database please feel free to contact us.